Terms & Conditions
Penrith Proud is a campaign to highlight and celebrate businesses and services located in and/or operating in the Penrith Local Government Area (LGA), particularly in response to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the local economy.
Council reserves the right to delete content or listings for any business, services or persons that:
- may be inappropriate or misleading, including those that do not have a registered business address in the Penrith LGA or are unable to demonstrate the owner/operators reside in Penrith.
- are subject to outstanding compliance or other regulatory or legal action by Council or other government agencies thus creating a conflict of roles for Council.
The Penrith Proud campaign includes (but is not limited to) the Penrith Proud website, social media platforms and physical branding and marketing.
Participants agree not to:
- upload material that violates anyone else's proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or can be considered spam or junk mail;
- knowingly upload false or inaccurate information;
- upload material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements, chain letters or other solicitations; or
- impersonate another person.
We work hard to make sure the links and information on our website are current and accurate however online information is constantly changing and may become out of date or inaccurate. In circumstances where inconvenience, loss, damage, financial impact or injury is possible, please make specific enquiries with the relevant business to ensure you have accurate information. Council is not liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from any person relying on information obtained by or through this website or its affiliated campaign channels.
While due diligence is undertaken to ascertain the relevance of a particular business to the campaign’s objectives, as an organisation, Penrith City Council cannot verify, warrant or endorse the products or services provided by any businesses featured in the campaign or on any of its channels, either posted by the business themselves or by Council.
Copyright of materials on this website resides with Council unless otherwise stated. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of such content may be reproduced, modified, adapted, published or used in any way for any commercial purpose whatsoever.